SenZues Hydra Cool



Honestly, I am not familiar with SenZues brand. The first time I know about this brand is from my blogger group Clozette. The name is sound interesting and it’s not a hurt to give it a try. Well if some of you also not familiar with SenZues, here I’ll share some information about it.
SenZues is a brand from Malaysia but developed in France. SenZues specialty product is body lotions. It has many variants for body lotion. It focus on skin care. SenZues driven by the ideal that your skin deserves the best care and attention. Formulated using the best nature inspired ingredients from around the world. The one I got is SenZues Hydra Cool with bioREGENE+. An aqua refresh body lotion complete with SPF 20.





My first impression of this variant is giving moisture to our skin. It is useful to hydrate (increase the water content) of the skin and also contains non-irritant SPF 20 that protects our skin from the dangers of UV A and UV B.  Hydra Cool contains extracts of plants from the Mediterranean Sea shore that moisturizes and refreshes the skin. It has a unique cooling properties and also improves the skin's natural defenses. The Hydra Cool light texture and smoothen the skin. SenZues with natural formula is already clinically proven also Paraben and SLS free. So no worries girls! It is available in 5 variants for different skin needs (please note! It’s skin need not skin type!) It can be used for all skin types.

-          Lumi Bright: To brighten the skin and reduce dark spots
-          Active Night: Replace dead skin cells at night
-          Hydra Cool: Protects skin from UVA and UVB
-          Cell Active: Reduces wrinkles and rejuvenate skin

-          Hydra Firm: Reduces cellulite and tighten skin



Actually I am kind of pessimistic of hydra lotion plus SPF. Why? I’ve tried some products with this claim and it feels sticky on skin and not comfort at all, especially when your skin sweaty. Uggghhh I have enough. However, SenZues is really not sticky at all. It quickly absorb in your skin and let your skin feel the refresh and cool feeling. Love it! It fits for me because I have a lot activity in air con room, as we know it can make your skin become dry. I also exposed by UV light and my skin also need protection. I need both advantage and this product give me all even more. I couldn’t ask more.




This is my story, how about you?
See you in next post, just wait^^ 
Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX


PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email