Ready For Spring

Fashion always be a dynamic world to explore deeper and deeper. Trend in fashion also always change in a rapid times by times. However, the changes in fashion is more like a wheel which spinning all the time. We could say there no significant changes but there is always renew innovation idea.

Lets have a example off shoulder. This style already exist years ago and still be the sexy sweet style options. Many creatives designer and trendsetter bring old fashion become eternal passion. Thanks to them we still can wear our old cloth for the next 5 years ahead.

By the way, spring is just days to come. So excited. Off shoulder + Boots are just so YES!! I have my favorites online shop StyleWe and JustFashionNow.

Here my favorites off shoulder crop top :




Will be so nice mix with this Boots :




Vintage style with simple light outfit with boots always be my favorite. This kind of style is show your free soul and sweetness. Spring is a love season. So wee need to all out for gaining any love you aiming for. Hairstyle is one of the key. With this style braid style, bun, or messy layer bob haircut is a good choices. If you still confuse to complete your style, you can check it in here 6 Gorgeous Spring Hairstyles that You Can Do in Just 5 Minutes. Cute and fast! Ready in 5 minutes for your Spring Date!




How do you thing? They are so gorgeous right?
Can’t help to shop. You know what I mean.

This is my story, how about you?
See you in the next post, just wait^^
Thank you who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX
PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that blue eyelet off shoulder top! It's really lovely and the tied details on the sleeves is gorgeous! Lovely pick!

    Check out mine too!
    http://lymphaticalien.blogspot.co.id/2017/02/saturatedmonochrome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black shirt is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email