Maison & Couvertures, What's this words?

Maison & Couvertures, do you what it’s mean? It’s mean Home & Blankets in English. French is so cool! How about Pinceaux & Accessoires? No? It’s Brushes & Accessories. Actually I googled translated hahaha. These words are so cool to me. I just know these words from Zaful.com. Ever heard about it? It’s an online shopping I just found.

Actually I am looking for a peculiar blanket I ever see. Although I live in a tropical country, meaning we have 6 month summer and 6 months cold rainy days. Even it’s not rainy season, I love blanket a lot. I always sleep using my favorite fury blanket. You could say I have lots blankets now (thanks to wedding gifts everyone!) and I am happy! Hahahaha unfortunately, all my common blanket is too big to put on couch or carpet. Sometimes I bring them along if I want to watch TV while sleeping on the puff carpet. Unpractical. So lately, there is a trend on my Instagram timeline, the mermaid blanket. Do you know that? I wanna so much ~ but it’s difficult to find on my country.

Lucky me , I found Zaful.com. At first I thought it’s only for cloths but NO, you can shop for blankets too. Here are my favorites! They are so warmy and cute~




I am happy that I can have them. Can’t wait for it.

How do you thing? They are so gorgeous right?
Can’t help to shop. You know what I mean.

This is my story, how about you?
See you in the next post, just wait^^
Thank you who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email